Commercial Lines Account Executive Administrator – Oshkosh
The Account Executive Administrator supports the Commercial Lines team with a core focus on the Account Executives within the department. This position requires a pro-active approach in supporting processes for new business, renewal business, and customer service while continually touching base with the Account Managers/Executives to determine the proper outcome. The Account Executive Administrator operates as a resource to support the organization in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities through the tools and methodologies contained in The McClone Way to enable optimal services to be delivered to our customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- As the primary support person for the Account Executives, must be responsible for completing tasks in a proactive, timely, effective and friendly manner
- The individual tasks are outlined and provided by the Department Manager and are part of the Plays in the McClone Way.
- Works proficiently and independently in all customer management database activity (TAM), to include strong documentation of any paper trails and customer interactions
- Manage workflow through customer management database (TAM); activities entered and workflow documented while meeting all service standards outlined in the McClone Way
- Handles and stays current on interactive input into carrier’s IT system
- Maintain efficient communication
- Develop familiarity with various applications, forms, and underwriting requirements by completing continuous training from seasoned Account Managers and Account Executives
- Work directly with insurance carriers to obtain necessary information (if licensed)
- Assists with industry research, as needed
- Recommends constructive suggestions for improvement of departmental or agency procedures or operational efficiency
- Participates in educational opportunities to update job knowledge
- Serves as back-up to other team members
- Serves as a back-up to the organization, such as reception
- Trains other employees and undergo continued training, as needed
- Maintains a friendly working relationship with all carriers and team members
- Perform duties for the location such as mail, post office, kitchen clean up, etc.
- Other duties as assigned and/or necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year of customer support experience is preferred
- Current Wisconsin Property & Casualty insurance license is preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access files cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment (calculator, copy machine, etc.)
- Work takes place in a well-lighted, heated, and/or air conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and nothing in this herein restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.